5. Understanding China of Today a required foreign policy primaW Antoniotti return to Economic Issues Please link to and Share.
You Should Know
Real News Network
U.S. Lies Betray Russia?
China Today and Tomorrow
A Concise Business View
Eurasia Group's Dr. Ian Bremmer
What China's Done Right
1. Maintained stability without Western
expectation of needed political
3. Technology Ability substantially replaced
steeling technology due to government
and private investment.
What China's done wrong
Ian's Discussion yields thoughts
China's President Xi
1. Recent Internet criticism from an academic has stayed on line for a week. his is very unusual though party leaders being on a vacation/retreat may be relevant.
has more pressure than three months age.
3. He has been very aggressive when dealing with international questions.
4, The Cult of personality around Xi has received Internet questioning.
Positive:Trump has forced internal Chinese discussions concerning their pro-Chinese mercantilist policies.
However, the lack of an apparent trade war exit policy is troublesome. Especially if China is forced to save face1 with an increased nationalist policy centering on stronger security …
Obama main success was involving China in the Paris environmental discussions.
A future surprise may be US reaction to Chinese involvement close to U.S. boarders
Where is China going?
11. Unilateral Local Sphere of Influence
with no U.S. interference.
2. Promenade Indispensable Economic Partner
to much of world.
3. Lead Global Economic Reform
Probability of Success
A core question concerns their inability to solve a proposed 2013 problem related to government sponsored corporate inefficiency. This will hurt productivity and maybe growth. Solution was delayed for political reasons. Xi wants continue in control. This is an additional problem to the usual developing nation problems related to environment concerns, civil unrest, and rigidity of a one-power state … See
Trump’s Australian refugee dilemma
Factchecking Trump on Australia refugees
Trump's Treatment of Australia
Understanding China under Xi Jinping
1. Anti-corruption has spread across economic and political classes allowing key Xi to control important agencies.
Trump Leaves Xi No Room to Make a Trade Deal– M. Schuman:
Summary 5 Politics at Yalta
Began Post War Cycle
came immediately as Soviets did whatever it took
|Every Country has a Right to Manage their Own Affairs|
|1. Sphere of Influence Exemptions||Caribbean from 1823 Monroe Doctrine||British Empire||
knew he had troops in Easter Europe
2. Poland's Disposition
|Conceded Poland to Russia not announce to placate U.S. pro Polish Voters Russia Troops Controlled Poland||
His Historical Image of Poland
19th Century Culture Important
|Stop government in London sponsoring attacks on Soviet troops sponsored provisional government|
|3. East Asia||Russia's help with Japan after German defeated||India remains colony, not a protectorate||Island, some historically Russian, rights in Mongolia|
|4. Germany||West control as much as possible||Same||Parts of Eastern Prussia|
|5. United Nations||Set up basic governess received||Same||Veto Power over security council received|