Long-Term Economic Question 5
Created 7/22/18 Please link to ,use as textbook/supplement, and share.
Disposition of Illegal Immigrants
1964 - Bracero
Program Ends creating illegal Immigrants
"In 1964, Washington cancelled the Bracero program unilaterally
|Recent Time Lines
1) Number of Immigrants increase and most Americans like
the cheap with no payroll tax labor
3) Bush 2 changes Republicans
6) Trump appeals to annoyed Americans.
7) Trumps pushes for an answer.
Other Long-Term Economic Questions
1. Will Inflation/Growth Tame the Deficit
2. Will Debt End Capitalism?
3. Jobs Loss to AI Growth
4. Dollar Privilege Continuation
5. Disposition of Illegal Immigrants
Short-term Economic Questions
1. Trump Keeping Economy In Good Shape?
2. Will Trump Tax Cuts Work?
3. Inflation Is Back, Is There Going To Be Trouble?
4. Stock Market Too High?
5. U.S. Headed for Recession?
Free Book of the Semester
Great Recession: Historical Perspective