My Next Move helps to find a
Mark Cuban Q&A
at Oxford University
1) Hard and Soft
Skills facilitate Career Success.
The capacity to learn is a
the ability to learn
is a skill, and the
willingness to learn is a choice..
Two B's, an A and a C
Which is better?
Technical Skill Enhance the Liberal Arts Skills
2) What you study and life activities determine
skill levels and lead to determine degree of success.
College is No Guarantee of Success.Forbes
4) Do what you like because our very competitive
world requires much
effort for success.
5) Most new jobs are in retail, health care, education, and STEM areas.
Most of the first two pay little, education pay varies, and
most of the high paying, few in number STEM jobs are high paying.
6) Studies show most careers are enhanced by digital knowledge.
Start today by enhancing your
one software program or Apps per month.
7) Tutoring to
Associated anxiety may be a serious problem.
Choose a College/Major
for which you are academically
a) Grants and grades will be higher.
b) Provides time to enhance non-academic soft skills.
c) Contact with Professors and resulting networking increases.
SAT Coaching Found to Boost Scores--Barely
Free test-taking help at
Test Prep Internet Library
9) Social networking and good mentors are
10) Data indicates that college is not a good financial investment for
attend a local Community College for the first two years.
Thanks author/edited Walter Antoniotti