My Next Move helps find a
Mark Cuban Q&A
at Oxford University
1) Hard and Soft
Skills facilitate Career Success.
The capacity to learn is a
the ability to learn
is a skill and the
willing to learn is a choice
Two B's, an A and a C
Which is better?
Technical Skill Enhance the Liberal Arts
2) What you study and activities determine
skill levels determine success.
College No Guarantee of Success
4) Do what you like because our "Flat"
world requires more
effort for success.
5) Most new jobs are in health care, education, STEM areas
6) Studies show most careers are enhanced by digital knowledge.
Start today by enhancing your
one software or Apps task per month.
7) Tutoring to
Associated anxiety may be a serious problem.
Choose a College/Major
for which you are academically
a) Grants and grades will be higher
b) Time to enhance non-academic soft skills
c) Contact with Professors increases
SAT Coaching Found to Boost Scores--Barely
Free test-taking help at
Test Prep Internet Library
9) Social networking and a good mentor are
10) Data that college is not a good investment has
attending a local often Community College.
Thanks author/edited Walter Antoniotti