Unit 44 problems with
Need Help? Quick Notes Unit 44 Graphs, Signed Numbers, Statistics, Probability, and Measurement
Go to Unit 45PP PP Index Math Internet Library
|Use the following graphs to answer the questions on the next page.|
1) In what year did cassette sales pass 200 million units? __________
2) Record sales were at a low point in _________ with under _______ units sold.
3) The last year records outsold cassettes was __________.
4) In 1980, cassette sales were _________ (more or less) than record sales?
5) Music Videos were __________ of record sales in 1990. A) 10% B) 25% C) 33.3% D) 50%
6) In 1985, total recording media sales were over ________________________.