Education Reform Internet Library
Longer Book Review of Real Education
Editor's Comments concerning President Obama's Education Reform
Who is Responsible for Education in America
What Should Our School Systems Accomplish
The Quick Notes Philosophy
Tech Base, Real World Centered, Activity Driven, Question Oriented, Curriculums
A Critique of Standardized Tests
Education Requires Sacrifice and Discipline
The Ten Deadly Sins of Education
Education Editorials with data source links
1) Education Reform explains why educators and not academicians should design our educational system.
2) Education in a World of Multiple Intelligence provides a foundation many educators feel is appropriate for our educational system.
3) Investing In Education is provided by leading economists and managers.
4) Governors Wrong, College-Prep Not For Everyone provides information on how many workers need this skill.
5) Every Child Employable looks at the jobs available to our graduates.
6) Not All College Majors Are Created Equal because graduates studied what they like and not what is needed for a job.
7) Change Education has an innovative view.
Data for these editorials was taken from Department of Labor Internet Epilogue
Education Week: Reading, Math Software Found to Have Little Effect on Scores
The 5 Minute University, choose save and you will be able to view video.
Tough Choices’: Radical Ideas, Misguided Assumptions is a good summary with an incorrect conclusion.
Do no harm means take no risks and "Creative Destruction' requires risk taking.
John William ope Center for Higher Education Policy will keep yu current on post-secondary issues.